“Implementing an effective sales funnel makes your business predictable. You know that as long as you’re getting enough people at the top of the funnel, you will get clients at the end.” – Liz Boer
Welcome to the Marketing To Millions Podcast, I’m your host, Liz Boer! In this episode, I’ll reveal the four key elements to creating a solid sales funnel utilizing the know, like, and trust factor. Hitting target sales may be one of the biggest challenges in business, but establishing the process does not have to be that complicated. By recognizing the levels of awareness and knowing the proper timing for offers, we can work towards predictable sales.
[00:01 – 05:42] Factors to Crafting an Effective Sales Funnel
- Establishing an effective sales funnel is a challenge
- Optimize to make the best experience for clients
- The customer journey may be different for every business
- Let customers discover who you are and what you are about
- They might find you on their own on social media
- They might find you in their everyday lives
- Establish the know, like, and trust factor
[05:43 – 12:46] Recognizing the Levels of Awareness and the Sales Process
- Breaking down the levels of awareness
- Clients and customers start completely unaware of who you are
- They become problem aware, solution aware, and product aware
- The client goes from not knowing where you are to becoming a loyal advocate
- Defining sales funnels
- Think of the sales process as an upside-down triangle
- The number of people gets narrowed down to attract the right people and repel the wrong people
“Usually, we don’t see products and instantly buy them. There’s a journey we go on before making that first purchase. When you understand what that process is, for your clients and customers, you can optimize it to make the best experience possible.-Liz Boer
[12:47 – 30:18] The Keys to Crafting an Effective Sales Funnel
- Step #1: Awareness
- Attracting your ideal clients is key
- Make it as easy as possible for your customers to find you
- Offer a ton of value in the platforms you utilize
- Step #2: Interest
- Give ways to promote engagement
- Establish interest without pushing too hard for the sale
- Check out https://lizboer.com/1-way-to-cover-your-ad-costs/ to know how to introduce low ticket offers!
- Step #3: Desire
- Purchasing is based more on emotion than logic
- The product itself is not the desire – it is about the client’s why
- Step #4: Action
- Inspire clients to take massive and quick action
- Focus on the transformation and establishing a welcoming environment
- Check out https://lizboer.com/create-a-killer-sales-funnel/ and https://lizboer.com/3-essential-parts-of-a-high-converting-landing-page/ for tips on how to create predictable sales!
[30:19 – 32:14] Wrapping Up!
- Sales do not have to be too complicated!
- A summary of this episode
- Final words