“I am solving an important problem for people that is painful, that is worth a high amount of money to be solving. And the result is I’m helping them create are also worth a lot of money. So if I’m going to charge a very low ticket for this, it makes no sense. There’s no alignment there and the value that I’m delivering and the results that they’re getting. So high ticket becomes the no brainer.” – Rose Radford
Welcome to the Marketing To Millions Podcast, I’m your host, Liz Boer! In this episode, I welcome Rose Radford to share her story of transitioning from the corporate world to entrepreneurship and how she rapidly scaled her business. Offering high-ticket coaching programs may sound daunting, but in this talk, she explains why this works better alongside the idea of keeping your content evergreen.
Rose Radford is a TEDx speaker, Business Strategist & Coach.
After leaving her Strategy Consultant role at McKinsey & Co. aged 25 with no plan, Rose has created a multi-6 figure online business helping women unlock their income potential online.
Rose has made it her life’s mission to financially empower women through entrepreneurship and is committed to helping 100,000 women unlock their income potential through online entrepreneurship by the year 2025.
[00:01 – 05:29] Rose Radford on the Shift from Corporate to Entrepreneurship
- Who is Rose?
- After helping CEOs and other senior leaders make strategic decisions in their own companies, she experienced burnout and decided to do what she wanted to do – coaching and helping female entrepreneurs
- Implications of the shift
- Making the decision to invest for oneself
- Seeing momentum through experimentation and commitment
“Growing in your pricing is an invitation to grow within yourself and shift those money beliefs so that you can become more and more of a high earner.”
– Rose Radford
[05:30 – 14:09] Establishing Alignment with Price Points and Strategies
- How high-ticket programs set alignment
- While you can learn from offering low-ticket programs, it may mean lots of admin work and overall loss
- If the results would be impactful and transformational for the client, offering a high-ticket program becomes a no-brainer
- Rose shares her way to determine price points
- Separate yourself from the price point offerings
- Growing in your pricing invites a high-earner mindset and attracts high-ticket mentality clients
“It’s [shifting to running a business] so transformational. And it's not just any decision. It's one of those like full bodily decisions. I'm doing it. I'm all in. I'm 100% committed because it's easy to make a decision, but it's a lot harder to make that full commitment decision. And that's the type of decision that makes a huge difference. ” - Rose Radford
[14:10 – 26:08] Tips for Mindset Shift and Making the Decision to Be That Person
- Rose breaks down the tactics
- The first sale is always the hardest
- Invest in yourself with that amount of money for congruency
- Choose how you decide to show up and attract
- On the way to attracting clients
- Imprinting the image of your ideal self prompts to show up in that way
- Developing a high-converting storyline founded on belief shifting
- Testing is key to providing more insights to the clients
- Giving options for your clients based on their level
[26:09 – 38:51] Practical Applications for Content Creation
- Organic strategies to employ
- Craft belief-shifting content towards positioning your offer
- Problem-awareness content generates a lot of queries
- Supporting people at varying levels
- Taking a lot of people at the same time does not serve anyone well
- The high ticket client mentality trusts their own decisions, not deadlines
- Let people feel empowered to make decisions
[38:52 – 42:24] Wrapping Up!
- Make the decision and turn your assets evergreen
- Connect with Rose (links below!)
LINKS and Resources
- Free training Step Up & Scale: Create A High Ticket Group Coaching Program That Sells 24/7 Using Evergreen Marketing
- Connect with Rose: Instagram I Website