“For me, DCA is perfect because it provides a step-by-step strategy for the entire course creation journey. From strategy to planning, pricing, creation, launching, including a full tech and resource library. In a nutshell, DCA teaches students how to make the ultimate shift from struggling to make money online, feeling stretched too thin, and feeling uncertain of what they should be doing to creating a profitable asset in their business.” – Liz Boer
Welcome to the Marketing To Millions Podcast, I’m your host, Liz Boer! Today I pull back the curtains to share my honest opinion of the first course I ever bought back in 2019. If you’ve been thinking about jumping into this course, now is the time to do it! Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy is open until September 28, 2021.
And if you’re still on the fence on whether DCA is for you, tune in for my honest review.
[00:01 – 07:58] Let’s Begin with an Overview of DCA
- Enroll in Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy using my link https://lizboer.com/entrepreneur-resources for a 2-for-1 deal and special bonuses
- What is Digital Course Academy?
- Helps online business owners and entrepreneurs turn their knowledge and know-how into a digital course that will generate consistent revenue for their business
- Provides a step by step strategy for the entire course creation journey
- Who is it the perfect fit for?
- Someone who is an established expert but not generating enough revenue to make their online business a full-time gig
- Someone who has an established business on or offline that is already generating revenue and is looking to add a new stream of income
- Someone who has played the freelance or client game long enough
- Someone who has already created a course, but are looking for the exact framework to make sure it’s right
[07:59 – 14:52] Out of all the Other Digital Courses, Here’s Why This Course Stands Out
- What do you get when you enroll in DCA?
- 7 implementation modules
- A complete step by step launch plan
- A webinar fill-up formula
- Lifetime access to email marketing templates, a sales page design template, and customer onboarding emails to reduce your refund rate
- Step by step tutorials and a resource library on tech and systems
[14:53 – 18:39] Here’s What You Get With My Link
- Enroll using my link to get
- An entire pre-built, custom Trello board
- My famous Facebook and Instagram ads calculator
- A launch debrief spreadsheet
- Group coaching calls on top of the weekly live Q&A’s with Amy Porterfield
- Join now to get a limited 28 point sales page inspection
[18:40 – 22:15] Wrapping Up!
- Use my link https://lizboer.com/entrepreneur-resources to get all the bonuses mentioned above when signing up for Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy (live as of 9/21 at 7 am PT/ 10 am ET)
- Closing words
- All you have to do is take the first step
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Enroll in Digital Course Academy
LISTEN OR FOLLOW FOR FREE IN YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST APP:
Other Episodes Related To This Topic You’ll Enjoy:
- How to Use Video To Make More Sales
- 7 Low-Cost Tools To Create + Sell Your Online Course
- 3 Essential Parts Of A High-Converting Landing Page