We have all felt it. That creeping feeling that comes over us that we are at the end of our rope, doing too much, and maybe feeling like throwing in the towel.
It’s called burnout. Most people have it at one point in their entrepreneurial journey. But successful entrepreneurs learn how to manage it.
Today, I talked with Tammie about how to overcome burnout before it gets to you and even how to get through it when you are already in the thick of it. We have amazing tips and tricks to use and habits to implement in your life to set you up for success. We talk about the way culture tells us busy is cool when in fact it takes away from everything that we could be, leading ultimately back to burnout. I enjoyed chatting with Tammie and I’m excited to share with you easy ways to avoid burnout.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The mental blocks that might be keeping you stuck
- How female entrepreneurs put added pressure on themselves to do *all the things* and ways to delegate without feeling guilty
- Tammie’s favorite way to increase productivity (even if you’re working from home and home-schooling)
- Why we should build down time into our week
- The MAJOR difference between physical and emotional burnout
- Tiny daily habits that help lead to success
LISTEN OR FOLLOW FOR FREE IN YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST APP:
Links and Resources From This Episode:
- Learn more about coaching from Tammie with a 60 Minute Free Call! https://showupsociety.com/coaching
- Tammie’s Instagram
- The Show Up Society Podcast
more about Tammie
Tammie Bennett is a mindset coach, running coach and the host of the show up society podcast. she takes what she has learned from 12 years of coaching to help people keep showing up for themselves, one tiny step at a time, until they get that big, fat goal they’ve been dreaming of. she loves helping people make the mindset shifts they need to get out of their own way and be successful.
more ways to learn from Liz:
- Marketing to Millions Facebook Group
- Join the waitlist for Ads to Accelerate
- Freebie: Social Media Content Planner