Push past fears and create a life of fulfillment!
Just like working from home allows for more flexibility in your work schedule, online personal trainers provide a high level of flexibility, convenience, and affordability while helping you achieve the same long-term health and fitness goals. As more and more people enjoy the convenience of working out in the safety and comfort of their homes using apps like Peloton and Nike Training Club, brick and mortar gyms are being forced to think out of the box to stay competitive. And people like James Quigley, a business coach for personal trainers, are helping them develop their online training skills.
Over the past 17 years, James has built a sustainable coaching business teaching hundreds of online personal trainers. But his unique perspectives and methods apply to all online coaches, especially those trying to up-level. I particularly love his outlook on productivity and developing healthy habits for ourselves as coaches and our students.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Key strategies to overcome imposter syndrome
- What a “Change of rain” is and why James says it can be the key to success
- Easy daily action steps for long term growth
- Simple ways build your business around your life to create true fulfillment
- How to create an energetic community the Peloton way
- 3 key identifiers of good habits and how to get rid of the bad ones
LISTEN OR FOLLOW FOR FREE IN YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST APP:
Links and Resources From This Episode:
more about James:
James is a business coach for Fitness Professionals and new entrepreneurs. He teaches them how to serve their communities at the highest level and build profitable businesses.
more ways to learn from Liz:
- Marketing to Millions Facebook Group
- Join the waitlist for Ads to Accelerate
- Freebie: Social Media Content Planner