How to set up and rank your 8 conversion events to effectively measure your ads with the new iOS privacy policies without losing any momentum.
I am back here today to share another easy mini-lesson with you. These mini-lesson episodes have tips and strategies you can use to help you start, grow, and scale your online business faster so you can achieve the level of impact and income you desire.
I’m recording this today because new Apple iOS privacy policies are here, and that means if you haven’t prepared your ad campaigns already, you are going to want to do that now.
Hopefully, by the time you are listening to this, you have taken the necessary steps to prepare because this update will affect your Facebook / Instagram ads. In addition, the new update will affect any advertising where you have a pixel involved on your website.
Grab your student hat, and turn the volume up as I walk you through step-by-step how to set up and rank your 8 conversion events to effectively measure your ads with these new changes without losing any momentum.
Use this episode as a guide as you choose and rank your 8 conversion events. If you get stuck, feel free to shoot me a DM on Instagram @lizboer_com.
By the end of this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you should set up separate funnels for your paid vs. organic traffic
- How to overcome the impacts of iOS 14
- Free tips on making your ads work even better for you than they already were
- A sneak peek of my upcoming Facebook Ads for Beginners course.
LISTEN OR FOLLOW FOR FREE IN YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST APP:
Links and Resources from this Episode:
- Episode 5: Quick Tip: Apple iOS 14 Changes and Impacts on your Ads
- Apply for Ads to Accelerate. My brand new group coaching program designed to teach you how to set up and launch winning ads on your own effectively.