Your headline will be the #1 thing that convinces your reader to stick around or leave immediately.
Which means, your sales page headline can definitely NOT be boring or bland, or people are just going to click the tiny ‘X’ at the top of the screen and peace out. ✌️
[Hard Truth] If your headlines aren’t doing their job to capture and keep the attention of your prospect, all of the work you put into the rest of the sales page won’t ever get seen.
That would be a shame.
If you struggle to confidently write a headline that will capture and keep your visitors attention, I am giving you sales page copywriting tips, specifically for your headline or hook statement that your reader will land on first. Leave this episode with sentence formulas, actionable steps, and a better understanding of what it takes to write catchy headlines.
By the end of this episode, you’ll learn:
- #1 thing you need to improve on your sales page for more conversions right now.
- 3 hooks you can go and use today for your email marketing, social media captions and more!
- The most important part of every landing page.
- Tools you can use to evoke more emotion and action in your copywriting.
- How to use the “google” test.
LISTEN OR FOLLOW FOR FREE IN YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST APP:
Links and Resources from this Episode:
- Episode 3: 3 Essential Parts Of A High-Converting Landing Page
- Episode 16: 7 Things To Know Before Launching Your Course
- Grammarly – my favorite copy-editing tool.
- Grab your FREE Launch Day Checklist