When you create an offer, you spend tons of time making sure it’s perfect.
Once it’s done, you’re likely going to want to make sure you actually make some money…for all the work you’ve done.
Which means you can either do a live launch of your course or make it an evergreen offer.
While both work, I’m here to tell you that you don’t have to choose…
Yes, you can have the best of both worlds.
Yes, you can have your cake and eat it too.
It’s simply about making a smooth transition.
Here’s what I mean…
Start with a live launch before moving an evergreen funnel.
Starting with a live launch, in my opinion, is always the best way to kick things off and here’s a couple reasons why.
- Live launches encourage engagement: I mean who doesn’t love a good event? Not only will your audience feel involved but they will also see that there is a passionate person behind the product or course being offered. A little personalization can go a long way.
- Live launches show off your expertise: What better way to show that you are truly a master in your area of expertise then to directly relay quality content to those interested in taking the next step and signing up for your webinar or challenge? They’ll see first hand that you really know what you’re talking about while you are simultaneously creating more excitement and buzz around your launch.
- Live launches allow your audience to go through it together:
Dedicating your launch to a certain period of time not only creates urgency for your audience to sign up fast, but it is also really helpful to have students move through the material at the same time. They will most likely have similar questions, all of which you can knock out at once. And, their excitement creates even more momentum, making the process much more enjoyable.
Once your live launch is on lock, you’ve got the green light to go evergreen.
Once you’ve successfully completed your live launch, you are confident in selling your program, and you’ve seen real, positive results you can consider turning the funnel evergreen.
But before you go, here’s everything you need to know about the pro’s of evergreen sales funnels:
- Going ever-green means you never have to close your course cart, so you can make a sale anytime, anywhere.
- You can dodge the stress of a huge launch, taking some weight off your shoulders.
- Your income will become more consistent because your course is always available to your consumers, and you know your conversion rate. So, you can better calculate ad spend based on how much you want to earn from your course.
And of course, because there are always two sides to a coin, here are a couple of the cons to going ever-green:
- Because your audience can buy your course anytime, the normal sense of urgency so often used in marketing doesn’t apply. People are more likely to put off buying for another time and forget about your offer.
- Consistency will always be key with this type of sales funnel. You must constantly promote your course through blog posts, lead magnets, and email marketing. This is so important.
- It will be harder to keep students engaged because they will be going it alone. Be sure to think of ways to increase their interaction with you and other students to get maximum results.
With the right strategy, you can not only get your live launch on lock but you can also create simple evergreen sales that are always stacking up new sales.
Need help through the transition process, have a launch coming up, or have an evergreen funnel that’s not working?
I’d love to help you get things sorted out! Book a quick free call here!